Canada Summer Jobs– Spring Magazine Administrative Assistant
To apply, you must be:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age.
- Have a Social Insurance Number.
- Work from home
- The Administrative Assistant will work under the supervision of the Spring Coordinating Committee.
- June 7, 2021 or as soon as possible after that.
Length of contract and salary
- This is a 12 week contract with a required 21 hours of work per week with a salary of $23 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrating website and social media
- Providing support to the coordinating committee
- Managing membership lists and communication
- Assisting in organizational and public communication
- Assisting in editing and copy-editing of magazine and website material
- Assisting in planning and running of public events
- Other duties as assigned by the coordinating committee
Required Skills and Experience
- Good computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft and Google suites
- Effective interpersonal and team skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to maintain files and records
- Fluency in English
- Experience with graphic design
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Survey Monkey
- Understanding of French
Email your cover letter, resume, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org citing that you are applying for the Administrative Assistant position in the subject line.
Applications must be received no later than 2:00 PM (EDT) Sunday, May 23, 2021.